Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
the DAY is nearing

Just got back home from school! I'm so freaking tired! Spent the past night at weiyan's house. Do invitation cards from 11pm to 5am. It's horrible. I only had 1 and a half hour of sleep. Zzz.. Anyway, creadits to Weiyan who helped me with some of the front pages of the invitation cards. But she slept at 2 plus!! And poor me, have to do it all alone. Today, went to school, so many of them aint here!! So much for rushing and doing all the cards till 5am. Today, Cheryl, Weiyan and I - the 3 sleeping beauties ( as said by Ms Yeap) were so sleepy and stoned out. *haha* During assembly, we 3 were sitting together and we were all crapping. And I'm laughing at every small lil' things they said and did. Oh yea, before I continue, last night, when I was at Weiyan's place, it just reminds me of Russ when she's talking to Ernest on the phone. I used to talk to Russ on the phone, while Weiyan's talking to Ernest when I stay over her place. Hmm.. *just missing my baby* Anyway, so envious of Weiyan. *sigh* Anyway, we ordered Macdonald last night. *haha* I dropped the one whole box of nuggets. And it was so damn funny. *haha* Anyway, yuppy duppy! Nothing much had happened today. As usual, school's boring. After school, went to Food Court to eat with Shimin, Weiyan and Cheryl. And there goes their whispering and cheeky smiles. God!! But it's alright. It's gonna be over soon. *haha* Anyway, to Jem - Sorry about showing face and everything. Hmm.. I just felt that ya aint yourself and you're not telling me anymore things I guess? And I know there's a lot you are hiding from me. It's alright if you don't trust me. Anyway, about the "what's your problem?" thing, it's actually that day at Popular. I know you and Weiyan are talking about my birthday stuffs. Yea.. And ya attitude to me really damn fucked up. You were like "What! Talking about Ernest things right!" I was pissed, definately. Anyway, ya guys can't hide anything from me. I see it through all. Anyway, it's just getting prezzie. What is there not to say? Yea.. I guess that's about it.

-3 more days to go-

With love, on Friday, October 14, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse